- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Preventive Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 301408, 9 pages
Biosurveillance: A Review and Update
1Ohio Task Force 1-FEMA Urban Search and Rescue, Department of Emergency Medicine, The Ohio State University Medical Center,
4813 Cramblett Hall, 456 West Tenth Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
2Emergency Medicine, The Ohio State University Medical Center, 4734 Cramblett Hall, 456 West Tenth Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Received 30 April 2011; Revised 18 September 2011; Accepted 10 November 2011
Academic Editor: Zygmunt F. Dembek
Copyright © 2012 Nicholas E. Kman and Daniel J. Bachmann. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jon Ahlinder, Caroline Ohrman, Kerstin Svensson, Petter Lindgren, Anders Johansson, Mats Forsman, Par Larsson, and Andreas Sjodin, “Increased knowledge of Francisella genus diversity highlights the benefits of optimised DNA-based assays,” Bmc Microbiology, vol. 12, 2012.
- Willy A Valdivia-Granda, “Biosurveillance enterprise for operational awareness, a genomic-based approach for tracking pathogen virulence,” Virulence, vol. 4, no. 8, pp. 34–33, 2013.
- Carina M. Hall, Jennifer L. Ginther, Paul Keim, Apichai Tuanyok, Vanessa Theobald, Erin P. Price, Joseph D. Busch, Jeffrey T. Foster, David M. Wagner, Bart J. Currie, Derek S. Sarovich, Mark Mayo, James M. Cook, Talima Pearson, Jessica R. Webb, Meagan L. Seymour, and Mirjam Kaestli, “Accurate and Rapid Identification of the Burkholderia pseudomallei Near-Neighbour, Burkholderia ubonensis, Using Real-Time PCR,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 8, 2013.
- Kristen J. Margevicius, Nicholas Generous, Kirsten J. Taylor-McCabe, Mac Brown, W. Brent Daniel, Lauren Castro, Andrea Hengartner, and Alina Deshpande, “Advancing a Framework to Enable Characterization and Evaluation of Data Streams Useful for Biosurveillance,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 1, 2014.