- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Preventive Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 308793, 13 pages
Evaluation of a Pilot Medication-Assisted Therapy Program in Kazakhstan: Successes, Challenges, and Opportunities for Scaleup
1ICAP, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
2Republican Applied Research Center for Medicosocial Problems of Drug Addiction, Pavlodar, Kazakhstan
Received 4 August 2012; Accepted 17 October 2012
Academic Editor: Kevin P. Mulvey
Copyright © 2012 Azizbek A. Boltaev et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Azizbek A. Boltaev, Nabila El-Bassel, Anna P. Deryabina, Assel Terlikbaeva, Louisa Gilbert, Timothy Hunt, Sholpan Primbetova, and Steffanie A. Strathdee, “Scaling up HIV prevention efforts targeting people who inject drugs in Central Asia: A review of key challenges and ways forward,” Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 2013.
- Nabila El-Bassel, Louisa Gilbert, Assel Terlikbayeva, Elwin Wu, Chris Beyrer, Stacey Shaw, Tim Hunt, Xin Ma, Mingway Chang, Leyla Ismayilova, Marat Tukeyev, Baurzhan Zhussupov, and Yelena Rozental, “HIV Among Injection Drug Users and Their Intimate Partners in Almaty, Kazakhstan,” AIDS and Behavior, 2013.
- Steffanie A. Strathdee, and Wafaa M. El Sadr, “HIV and people who use drugs in central Asia: Confronting the perfect storm,” Drug and Alcohol Dependence, vol. 132, pp. S2–S6, 2013.
- Nabila El-Bassel, Stacey A. Shaw, Anindita Dasgupta, and Steffanie A. Strathdee, “Drug use as a driver of HIV risks,” Current Opinion in HIV and AIDS, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 150–155, 2014.
- Nabila El-Bassel, Stacey A. Shaw, Anindita Dasgupta, and Steffanie A. Strathdee, “Drug use as a driver of HIV risks: re-emerging and emerging issues,” Current Opinion in Hiv and Aids, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 150–155, 2014.