- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Preventive Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 316871, 8 pages
HIV Prevention and Rehabilitation Models for Women Who Inject Drugs in Russia and Ukraine
1HealthRight International, Representative Office in the Russian Federation, 7 Lev Tolstoy Street, Office 701, St. Petersburg 197376, Russia
2Doctors to Children, 7 Lev Tolstoy Street, Office 707, St. Petersburg 197376, Russia
3HealthRight International, Representative Office in Ukraine, 3-7 Stanislavsky Street, Kyiv 01001, Ukraine
4Ukrainian Foundation for Public Health, 3-7 Stanislavsky Street, Kyiv 01001, Ukraine
5HealthRight International, 65 Broadway, 19th Floor, New York, NY 10006, USA
Received 4 September 2012; Revised 22 October 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: Thomas F. Kresina
Copyright © 2012 Roman Yorick et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Azizbek A. Boltaev, Nabila El-Bassel, Anna P. Deryabina, Assel Terlikbaeva, Louisa Gilbert, Timothy Hunt, Sholpan Primbetova, and Steffanie A. Strathdee, “Scaling up HIV prevention efforts targeting people who inject drugs in Central Asia: A review of key challenges and ways forward,” Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 2013.
- Lyuba Azbel, Jeffrey A. Wickersham, Yevgeny Grishaev, Sergey Dvoryak, and Frederick L. Altice, “Correlates of HIV infection and being unaware of HIV status among soon-to-be-released Ukrainian prisoners,” Journal of The International Aids Society, vol. 17, 2014.
- P. Girchenko, D. C. Ompad, D. Bikmukhametov, and L. Gensburg, “Association between Pregnancy and Active Injection Drug Use and Sex Work among Women Injection Drug Users in Saint Petersburg, Russia,” Journal of Urban Health, 2015.
- Sinead Delany-Moretlwe, Frances M. Cowan, Joanna Busza, Carolyn Bolton-Moore, Karen Kelley, and Lee Fairlie, “Providing comprehensive health services for young key populations: needs, barriers and gaps,” Journal Of The International Aids Society, vol. 18, pp. 29–40, 2015.
- P Girchenko, D. C Ompad, R Kulchynska, D Bikmukhametov, S Dugin, and L Gensburg, “Correlates of Lifetime History of Purchasing Sex Services by Men in Saint Petersburg and Leningrad Oblast, Russia,” Journal of Urban Health, 2015.