- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Preventive Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 541489, 8 pages
Substance Abuse Treatment, HIV/AIDS, and the Continuum of Response for People Who Inject Drugs
1Division of Pharmacologic Therapies, Center for Substance Abuse Treatment, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Rockville, MD 20857, USA
2HIV/AIDS Bureau, Health Resources and Services Administration, Rockville, MD 20857, USA
Received 3 August 2012; Revised 3 October 2012; Accepted 4 October 2012
Academic Editor: Kevin P. Mulvey
Copyright © 2012 Thomas F. Kresina et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Azizbek A. Boltaev, Nabila El-Bassel, Anna P. Deryabina, Assel Terlikbaeva, Louisa Gilbert, Timothy Hunt, Sholpan Primbetova, and Steffanie A. Strathdee, “Scaling up HIV prevention efforts targeting people who inject drugs in Central Asia: A review of key challenges and ways forward,” Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 2013.
- Brian Giunta, William Hervey, Cory Klippel, Demian Obregon, Derek Robben, Kimberly Hartney, Barbara Lubrano di Ciccone, and Francisco Fernandez, “Psychiatric Complications of HIV Infection: An Overview,” Psychiatric Annals, vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 199–203, 2013.
- M Ankiersztejn-Bartczak, E Firląg-Burkacka, H Czeszko-Paprocka, J Kubicka, A Cybula, A Horban, and Jd Kowalska, “Factors responsible for incomplete linkage to care after HIV diagnosis: preliminary results from the Test and Keep in Care (TAK) project,” HIV Medicine, 2014.
- Thomas F. Kresina, Robert Lubran, and H. Westley Clark, “Issues in the Care and Treatment of HCV/HIV Co-Infection for Key Populations in Resource-Constrained Settings,” Health, vol. 06, no. 14, pp. 1803–1815, 2014.
- Thomas F. Kresina, Robert Lubran, and H. Westley Clark, “Technology-Assisted Addiction Treatment for Key Populations,” Psychology, vol. 05, no. 09, pp. 1044–1054, 2014.
- Vivian F. Go, Giuliana J. Morales, Nguyen Tuyet Mai, Ross C. Brownson, Tran Viet Ha, and William C. Miller, “Finding what works: identification of implementation strategies for the integration of methadone maintenance therapy and HIV services in Vietnam,” Implementation Science, vol. 11, no. 1, 2016.