- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Preventive Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 732484, 5 pages
Methadone Maintenance Therapy in Vietnam: An Overview and Scaling-Up Plan
1Vietnam Administration of HIV/AIDS Control (VAAC), Ministry of Health, Ha Noi, Vietnam
2Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Center for Substance Abuse Treatment, Rockville, MD 20857, USA
Received 10 August 2012; Accepted 17 October 2012
Academic Editor: R. Douglas Bruce
Copyright © 2012 Tam T. M. Nguyen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bach Xuan Tran, “Willingness to pay for methadone maintenance treatment in Vietnamese epicentres of injection-drug-driven HIV infection,” Bulletin of the World Health Organization, vol. 91, no. 7, pp. 475–482, 2013.
- Le Minh Giang, Lung Bich Ngoc, Vu Huy Hoang, Kevin Mulvey, and Richard A. Rawson, “Substance use disorders and human immunodeficiency virus in Vietnam since Doi Moi (Renovation): An overview,” Journal of Food and Drug Analysis, 2013.