- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Preventive Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 796192, 7 pages
Sexual Health and Men Who Have Sex with Men in Vietnam: An Integrated Approach to Preventive Health Care
1Department of Epidemiology, Hanoi Medical University, 1 Ton That Tung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
2Center for Research and Training on HIV/AIDS (CREATA), Hanoi Medical University, 1 Ton That Tung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Received 14 August 2012; Accepted 20 September 2012
Academic Editor: Thomas F. Kresina
Copyright © 2012 Le Minh Giang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Huy Ha, Michael W. Ross, Jan M. H. Risser, and Huong T. M. Nguyen, “Measurement of Stigma in Men Who Have Sex with Men in Hanoi, Vietnam: Assessment of a Homosexuality-Related Stigma Scale,” Journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- G.-M. Santos, T. Do, J. Beck, K. Makofane, S. Arreola, T. Pyun, P. Hebert, P. A. Wilson, and G. Ayala, “Syndemic conditions associated with increased HIV risk in a global sample of men who have sex with men,” Sexually Transmitted Infections, vol. 90, no. 3, pp. 250–253, 2014.