- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Preventive Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 183187, 6 pages
An Overview of HIV Prevention Interventions for People Who Inject Drugs in Tanzania
1Division of Health Promotion and Behavioral Sciences, University of Texas School of Public Health, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth), 26th Floor, 7000 Fannin Street, Houston, TX 77030, USA
2Department of Psychiatry and Mental Health, Muhimbili National Hospital, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
3Department of Global Health, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
4Pangaea Global AIDS Foundation, 472 Ninth Street, Oakland, CA 94607, USA
5Médecins du Monde, P.O. Box 105948, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
6Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences, P.O. Box 65466, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Received 18 October 2012; Accepted 18 December 2012
Academic Editor: R. Douglas Bruce
Copyright © 2013 Eric A. Ratliff et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Isidore S. Obot, “ Commentary on Freelemyer et al . (2014): Medication-assisted treatment in Africa-need is growing but response remains tepid ,” Addiction, vol. 109, no. 1, pp. 33–34, 2013.
- Frank Tanser, Tulio de Oliveira, Mathieu Maheu-Giroux, and Till Bärnighausen, “Concentrated HIV subepidemics in generalized epidemic settings,” Current Opinion in HIV and AIDS, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 115–125, 2014.
- Frank Tanser, Tulio de Oliveira, Mathieu Maheu-Giroux, and Till Baernighausen, “Concentrated HIV subepidemics in generalized epidemic settings,” Current Opinion in Hiv and Aids, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 115–125, 2014.