- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Preventive Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 657961, 13 pages
Widening Socioeconomic, Racial, and Geographic Disparities in HIV/AIDS Mortality in the United States, 1987–2011
1US Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Maternal and Child Health Bureau, 5600 Fishers Lane, Room 18-41, Rockville, MD 20857, USA
2Department of Health Promotion, Social and Behavioral Health, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198-4365, USA
Received 31 January 2013; Accepted 15 April 2013
Academic Editor: Jim Tartaglia
Copyright © 2013 Gopal K. Singh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gopal K. Singh, and Mohammad Siahpush, “Widening Rural–Urban Disparities in All-Cause Mortality and Mortality from Major Causes of Death in the USA, 1969–2009,” Journal of Urban Health, 2013.
- Gopal K. Singh, and Mohammad Siahpush, “Widening Rural–Urban Disparities in Life Expectancy, U.S., 1969–2009,” American Journal of Preventive Medicine, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. e19–e29, 2014.
- Chong-Wen Wang, Cecilia L.W. Chan, and Rainbow T.H. Ho, “HIV/AIDS-related deaths in China, 2000–2012,” AIDS Care, pp. 1–6, 2015.