- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Pharmacological Sciences
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 195271, 5 pages
Supplementation of Vitamin C Reduces Blood Glucose and Improves Glycosylated Hemoglobin in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Randomized, Double-Blind Study
1Department of Pharmacology, Indira Gandhi Government Medical College, Nagpur 440018, India
2Department of Pharmacology, Shree Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai 603108, India
Received 21 August 2011; Revised 3 November 2011; Accepted 3 November 2011
Academic Editor: Mustafa F. Lokhandwala
Copyright © 2011 Ganesh N. Dakhale et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yong-Long Wang, Zuo-Qi Xiao, Shan Liu, Luo-Sheng Wan, Yao-Dong Yue, Yu-Tang Zhang, Zhao-Xia Liu, and Jia-Chun Chen, “Antidiabetic effects of Swertia macrosperma extracts in diabetic rats,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2013.
- Wei Wang, Chao Liu, Jie Yang, Xueting Cai, Wuguang Lu, Zhenhua Gu, and Peng Cao, “Mailuoning prevents high-glucose-mediated human umbilical vein endothelial cells apoptosis,” Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 98–102, 2013.
- Yan-Jun Xu, Paramjit S. Tappia, Nirankar S. Neki, and Naranjan S. Dhalla, “Prevention of diabetes-induced cardiovascular complications upon treatment with antioxidants,” Heart Failure Reviews, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 113–121, 2014.
- Karina Huynh, Bianca C. Bernardo, Julie R. McMullen, and Rebecca H. Ritchie, “Diabetic Cardiomyopathy: Mechanisms and New Treatment Strategies Targeting Antioxidant Signaling Pathways,” Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 2014.