- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Pharmacological Sciences
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 254619, 7 pages
The Pharmacology of Acute Lung Injury in Sepsis
Division of Critical Care, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, MLC 2005, Cincinnati, OH 45229-3039, USA
Received 18 February 2011; Accepted 3 May 2011
Academic Editor: William J. Wheeler
Copyright © 2011 Brian Michael Varisco. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Seah-Fang Ang, Selena W. S. Sio, Shabbir M. Moochhala, Paul A. MacAry, and Madhav Bhatia, “Hydrogen Sulfide Upregulates Cyclooxygenase-2 and Prostaglandin E Metabolit e in Sepsis-Evoked Acute Lung Injury via Transient Receptor Potential Vanil loid Type 1 Channel Activation,” Journal of Immunology, vol. 187, no. 9, pp. 4778–4787, 2011.
- T. C. Tai, “Involvement of the Rho kinases in mediating sepsis,” Journal of Thoracic Disease, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 15–16, 2012.
- Yujing Zhao, Ce Yang, Haiyan Wang, Haisheng Li, Juan Du, Wei Gu, and Jianxin Jiang, “Therapeutic effects of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells on pulmonary impact injury complicated with endotoxemia in rats,” International Immunopharmacology, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 246–253, 2013.
- Momina Khan, Amanda L. Patrick, Alison E. Fox-Robichaud, and The Canadian Critical Care Translational Biology Group, “Development of a Murine Model of Early Sepsis in Diet-Induced Obesity,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.