- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Pharmacological Sciences
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 326724, 6 pages
Toxicokinetics of Kava
Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sydney, Bank Building (A15), Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Received 30 November 2010; Accepted 24 January 2011
Academic Editor: Charles P. France
Copyright © 2011 Anthony Rowe et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lori M. N. Shimoda, Christy Park, Alexander J. Stokes, Henry Halenani Gomes, and Helen Turner, “Pacific Island 'Awa (Kava) Extracts, but not Isolated Kavalactones, Promote Proinflammatory Responses in Model Mast Cells,” Phytotherapy Research, vol. 26, no. 12, pp. 1934–1941, 2012.
- Katharina Zenger, Sara Agnolet, Bernd Schneider, and Birgit Kraus, “ Biotransformation of Flavokawains A, B, and C, Chalcones from Kava ( Piper methysticum ), by Human Liver Microsomes ,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, pp. 150710101000005, 2015.
- Raimo A. Ketola, Jenni Viinamäki, Ilpo Rasanen, Anna Pelander, and Sirkka Goebeler, “Fatal kavalactone intoxication by suicidal intravenous injection,” Forensic Science International, 2015.