- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Pharmacological Sciences
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 270824, 5 pages
Sedative and Hypnotic Activities of the Methanolic and Aqueous Extracts of Lavandula officinalis from Morocco
1Laboratory of Genetic Immunology and Biochemistry, Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, Mohammed V Agdal University, BP 6203, Rabat Instituts, Agdal, Rabat, Morocco
2Laboratory of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Department of Drugs Sciences, Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy, Mohammed V Souissi University, ERTP, BP 6203, Rabat Instituts, Agdal, Rabat, Morocco
3National Laboratory of Drugs Controlled, BP 6203, Rabat Instituts, Agdal, Rabat, Morocco
Received 4 August 2011; Revised 16 September 2011; Accepted 1 October 2011
Academic Editor: Elaine Cristina Gavioli
Copyright © 2012 Rachad Alnamer et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Batool Rahmati, Mohsen Khalili, Mehrdad Roghani, and Parisa Ahghari, “Anti-epileptogenic and antioxidant effect of Lavandula officinalis aerial part extract against pentylenetetrazol-induced kindling in male mice,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2013.
- Sandra Gonçalves, and Anabela Romano, “In vitro culture of lavenders (Lavandula spp.) and the production of secondary metabolites,” Biotechnology Advances, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 166–174, 2013.
- Zahra Rabiei, Mahmoud Rafieian-Kopaei, Shiva Mokhtari, Zahra Alibabaei, and Mehrdad Shahrani, “The effect of pretreatment with different doses of Lavandula officinalis ethanolic extract on memory, learning and nociception,” Biomedicine & Aging Pathology, 2013.
- Peir Hossein Koulivand, Maryam Khaleghi Ghadiri, and Ali Gorji, “Lavender and the Nervous System,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.