- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Pharmacological Sciences
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 789713, 4 pages
Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Delonix regia (Boj. Ex. Hook)
1Tapi Valley Education Society, Hon’ble, Loksevak Madhukarrao Chaudhari College of Pharmacy, Faizpur 425 503, India
2Department of Pharmacognosy, Hon’ble, Loksevak Madhukarrao Chaudhari College of Pharmacy, Faizpur 425 503, Maharashtra, India
3Department of Biotechnology, Hon’ble, Loksevak Madhukarrao Chaudhari College of Pharmacy, Faizpur 425 503, Maharashtra, India
Received 24 August 2011; Accepted 8 September 2011
Academic Editor: Lutfun Nahar
Copyright © 2012 Vaishali D. Shewale et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nurcan Bektas, Rana Arslan, Fatih Goger, Nese Kirimer, and Yusuf Ozturk, “Investigation for anti-inflammatory and anti-thrombotic activities of methanol extract of Capparis ovata buds and fruits,” Journal Of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 142, no. 1, pp. 48–52, 2012.
- Neetu Sachan, Phool Chandra, and Dilipkumar Pal, “Assessment of Gastroprotective Potential of Delonix regia (Boj Ex Hook) Raf against Ethanol and Cold Restrain Stress-Induced Ulcer in Rats,” Tropical Journal Of Pharmaceutical Research, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 1063–1070, 2015.
- Anuj Modi, Vijay Mishra, Ajita Bhatt, Aviral Jain, Mohd. Hashim Mansoori, Ekta Gurnany, and Vimal Kumar, “Delonix regia: historic perspectives and modern phytochemical and pharmacological researches,” Chinese Journal Of Natural Medicines, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 31–39, 2016.
- Andrea Goldson Barnaby, Raymond Reid, Vaughn Rattray, Ruth Williams, and Marcel Denny, “ Characterization of Jamaican Delonix regia and Cassia fistula Seed Extracts ,” Biochemistry Research International, vol. 2016, pp. 1–8, 2016.