- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Pharmacological Sciences
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 862625, 6 pages
Antinociceptive and Anti-Inflammatory Activities of Leaf Methanol Extract of Cotyledon orbiculata L. (Crassulaceae)
Discipline of Pharmacology, School of Pharmacy, University of the Western Cape, Private Bag X17, Bellville 7535, South Africa
Received 30 August 2011; Revised 9 October 2011; Accepted 10 October 2011
Academic Editor: Esra Küpeli Akkol
Copyright © 2012 George J. Amabeoku and Joseph Kabatende. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A.O. Aremu, J.F. Finnie, and J. Van Staden, “Potential of South African medicinal plants used as anthelmintics – Their efficacy, safety concerns and reappraisal of current screening methods,” South African Journal of Botany, vol. 82, pp. 134–150, 2012.
- Ramkumar Kumawat, Sunil Sharma, Neeru Vasudeva, and Suresh Kumar, “In vivo anti-inflamatory potential of various extracts of Sida tiagii Bhandari,” Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. S947–S952, 2012.
- S.K. Biswas, M.I. Hossain, M.R. Farhad, A. Chowdhury, J. Das, U.K. Karmakar, S.Z. Raihan, A.C. Das, M.A. Hannan, M.A. Monsur Dinar, and M.J. Hassan, “Phytochemical investigation and chromatographic evaluation with antimicrobial and cytotoxic potentials of cmcuta epithymum,” International Journal of Pharmacology, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 422–427, 2012.
- Sheikh Zahir Raihan, Pranoyjit Biswas, Moniruzzaman Monir, Subrata Kumar Biswas, Anusua Chowdhury, and Shahidur Rahman, “Phytochemical investigation and in vitro antinociceptive activity of clerodendrum indicum leaves,” Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 152–155, 2012.
- C. T. Tang, L. K. Belani, S. Das, and M. Z. Jaafar, “Treatment of dementia with herbs: A short review,” Clinica Terapeutica, vol. 164, no. 1, pp. 43–46, 2013.
- C.T. Tang, L.K. Belani, Srijit Das, and M.Z. Jaafar, “Treatment of dementia with herbs: A short review,” Clinica Terapeutica, vol. 164, no. 1, pp. 43–46, 2013.
- George Jimboyeka Amabeoku, “Antinociceptive, Anti-Inflammatory And Antipyretic Activities Of The Leaf M Ethanol Extract Of Ruta Graveolens L. (Rutaceae) In Mice And Rats,” African Journal of Traditional Complementary and Alternative Medicines, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 173–181, 2014.