- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Pharmacological Sciences
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 141683, 5 pages
Extracts of Artemisia ciniformis Protect Cytotoxicity Induced by Hydrogen Peroxide in H9c2 Cardiac Muscle Cells through the Inhibition of Reactive Oxygen Species
1Novel Drug Delivery Research Center, School of Pharmacy, Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, Kermanshah 6734667149, Iran
2Student Research Committee, Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, Kermanshah 6734667149, Iran
Received 4 August 2013; Revised 19 October 2013; Accepted 19 October 2013
Academic Editor: Neal Davies
Copyright © 2013 Mahdi Mojarrab et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zahra Tayarani-Najaran, Zahra Hajian, Mahdi Mojarrab, and Seyed Ahmad Emami, “Cytotoxic and Apoptotic Effects of Extracts of Artemisia ciniformis Krasch & Popov ex Poljakov on K562 and HL-60 Cell Lines,” Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 15, no. 17, pp. 7055–7059, 2014.
- Yalda Shokoohinia, Maryam Rashidi, Leila Hosseinzadeh, and Zohreh Jelodarian, “Quercetin-3-O-β-D-glucopyranoside, a dietry flavonoid, protects PC12 cells from H2O2-induced cytotoxicity through inhibition of reactive oxygen species,” Food Chemistry, 2014.
- Yalda Shokoohinia, Leila Hosseinzadeh, Maryam Moieni-Arya, Ali Mostafaie, and Hamid-Reza Mohammadi-Motlagh, “Osthole Attenuates Doxorubicin-Induced Apoptosis in PC12 Cells through Inhibition of Mitochondrial Dysfunction and ROS Production,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.