- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 614735, 14 pages
Ribonucleoproteins in Archaeal Pre-rRNA Processing and Modification
1Department of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06510, USA
2Department of Microbial Pathogenesis, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06510, USA
3Department of Therapeutic Radiology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06510, USA
4Department of Genetics, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06510, USA
Received 12 October 2012; Revised 9 January 2013; Accepted 15 January 2013
Academic Editor: Anita Marchfelder
Copyright © 2013 W. S. Vincent Yip et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anna K. Rath, Stefanie J. Kellermann, and Andrea Rentmeister, “Programmable Design of Functional Ribonucleoprotein Complexes,” Chemistry - An Asian Journal, 2014.
- A. Maxwell Burroughs, and L. Aravind, “Analysis of two domains with novel RNA-processing activities throws light on the complex evolution of ribosomal RNA biogenesis,” Frontiers in Genetics, vol. 5, 2014.