- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Anatomy Research International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 206238, 9 pages
The OPFOS Microscopy Family: High-Resolution Optical Sectioning of Biomedical Specimens
1Laboratory of Biomedical Physics, University of Antwerp, Groenenborgerlaan 171, 2020 Antwerp, Belgium
2Evolutionary Morphology of Vertebrates, Ghent University, K. L. Ledeganckstraat 35, 9000 Gent, Belgium
Received 28 April 2011; Accepted 12 August 2011
Academic Editor: Tuncay Peker
Copyright © 2012 Jan A. N. Buytaert et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jan A. N. Buytaert, Shane B. Johnson, Manuel Dierick, Wasil H. M. Salih, and Peter A. Santi, “MicroCT versus sTSLIM 3D Imaging of the Mouse Cochlea,” Journal of Histochemistry & Cytochemistry, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 382–395, 2013.
- Joris J.J. Dirckx, Michael Gaihede, Olivier Cros, Magnus Borga, and Elin Pauwels, “Micro-channels in the mastoid anatomy. Indications of a separate blood supply of the air cell system mucosa by micro-CT scanning,” Hearing Research, 2013.
- Omid Majdani, Thomas S. Rau, Waldemar Wuerfel, and Thomas Lenarz, “Three-dimensional histological specimen preparation for accurate imaging and spatial reconstruction of the middle and inner ear,” International Journal Of Computer Assisted Radiology And Surgery, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 481–509, 2013.
- Jan Buytaert, Jana Goyens, Daniel De Greef, Peter Aerts, and Joris Dirckx, “Volume Shrinkage of Bone, Brain and Muscle Tissue in Sample Preparation for Micro-CT and Light Sheet Fluorescence Microscopy (LSFM),” Microscopy and Microanalysis, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 1208–1217, 2014.
- Olivier Cros, Hans Knutsson, Mats Andersson, Elin Pawels, Magnus Borga, and Michael Gaihede, “Determination of the mastoid surface area and volume based on micro-CT scanning of human temporal bones. Geometrical parameters depend on scanning resolutions,” Hearing Research, 2015.
- G. Jakob Lexow, Daniel Schurzig, Nils-Claudius Gellrich, Thomas Lenarz, Omid Majdani, and Thomas S. Rau, “Visualization, measurement and modelling of the cochlea using rotating midmodiolar slice planes,” International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, 2016.