|Questions for target population||(1) When you think about problems or concerns that are important in your life right now, which ones are most important? What do you worry about the most? |
(2) Did you receive HIV information in prison? Was it helpful?
(3) Tell me about the ways HIV can be transmitted
(4) Tell me how HIV can be prevented
(5) Do you think that prisoners are having sex and injecting drugs, and if so, are they safe?
(6) Do you like condoms? What do you like/not like about condoms
(7) Do you share needles or do you clean needles or get new needles?
(8) What has been your experience with methadone?
(9) What type of intervention would work best (individual or group)?
(10) How long should each session last?
(11) Is your family aware of your HIV status?
(12) Is it good to involve your family in an intervention before your release?
(13) What can or cannot be discussed with family present?