- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 602120, 6 pages
Towards Elimination of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV: The Impact of a Rapid Results Initiative in Nyanza Province, Kenya
1Department of Pediatrics, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
2Family AIDS Care and Education Services (FACES), Research, Care and Training Program, Kenya Medical Research Institute, Kisumu, Kenya
3U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Global HIV/AIDS, Nairobi, Kenya
4Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Received 30 November 2011; Accepted 16 January 2012
Academic Editor: Annette H. Sohn
Copyright © 2012 Lisa L. Dillabaugh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Benjamin H. Chi, Carolyn Bolton-Moore, and Charles B. Holmes, “Prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission within the continuum of maternal, newborn, and child health services,” Current Opinion in Hiv and Aids, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 498–503, 2013.
- Melonie M. Walcott, Abigail M. Hatcher, Zachary Kwena, and Janet M. Turan, “Facilitating HIV status disclosure for pregnant women and partners in rural Kenya: a qualitative study,” Bmc Public Health, vol. 13, 2013.
- Alison C. Roxby, Daniel Matemo, Alison L. Drake, John Kinuthia, Grace C. John-Stewart, Francisca Ongecha-Owuor, James Kiarie, and Carey Farquhar, “Pregnant women and disclosure to sexual partners after testing HIV-1-Seropositive during antenatal care,” AIDS Patient Care and STDs, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 33–37, 2013.