- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 108630, 8 pages
The Association between Noncommercial Partnerships and Risk of HIV among Female Sex Workers: Evidences from a Cross-Sectional Behavioral and Biological Survey in Southern India
1India HIV/AIDS Alliance, Hyderabad 500063, Andhra Pradesh, India
2HIV & AIDS Program, Population Council, New Delhi 110003, India
Received 6 September 2012; Accepted 30 January 2013
Academic Editor: P. K. Nicholas
Copyright © 2013 Renuka Pulikallu Somanath et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sandra Mary Travasso, Bidhubhusan Mahapatra, Niranjan Saggurti, and Suneeta Krishnan, “Non-paying partnerships and its association with HIV risk behavior, program exposure and service utilization among female sex workers in India,” Bmc Public Health, vol. 14, 2014.
- Mallika Alexander, Mandar Mainkar, Sucheta Deshpande, Shweta Chidrawar, Suvarna Sane, and Sanjay Mehendale, “Heterosexual Anal Sex among Female Sex Workers in High HIV Prevalence States of India: Need for Comprehensive Intervention,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014.
- S. M. Mostafa Kamal, Che Hashim Hassan, and Roslan Hj Salikon, “Safer Sex Negotiation and Its Association With Condom Use Among Clients of Female Sex Workers in Bangladesh,” Asia-Pacific Journal Of Public Health, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. NP2410–NP2422, 2015.
- Elena Argento, Kate Shannon, Paul Nguyen, Sabina Dobrer, Jill Chettiar, and Kathleen N. Deering, “The Role of Dyad-Level Factors in Shaping Sexual and Drug-Related HIV/STI Risks among Sex Workers with Intimate Partners,” Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 2015.