- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 130646, 9 pages
Rationale for Targeting CD6 as a Treatment for Autoimmune Diseases
1EA2216 Immunology and Pathology and IFR 148 ScInBioS, European University of Brittany, BP 824, 29609 Brest, France
2Experimental Immunotherapy Department, Center for Molecular Immunology, P.O. Box 16040, 11600 La Havana, Cuba
3Laboratory of Immunology, CHU Brest, Brest University Medical School Hospital, BP 824, 29609 Brest, France
Received 16 August 2010; Accepted 22 December 2010
Academic Editor: Deh-Ming Chang
Copyright © 2010 Ruby Alonso-Ramirez et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mafalda Pinto, and Alexandre M. Carmo, “CD6 as a Therapeutic Target in Autoimmune Diseases: Successes and Challenges,” Biodrugs, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 191–202, 2013.
- Christelle Dantec, Ruby Alonso, Tinhinane Fali, Enrique Montero, Valérie Devauchelle, Alain Saraux, Jacques-Olivier Pers, and Yves Renaudineau, “Rationale for treating primary Sjögren’s syndrome patients with an anti-CD6 monoclonal antibody (Itolizumab),” Immunologic Research, 2013.
- M. Wagner, M. Bilinska, A. Pokryszko–Dragan, M. Sobczynski, M. Cyrul, P. Kusnierczyk, and M. Jasek, “ALCAM and CD6 – multiple sclerosis risk factors,” Journal of Neuroimmunology, 2014.
- Lazaro E. Aira, Alejandro Lopez-Requena, Dasha Fuentes, Liset Sanchez, Teresita Perez, Aleida Urquiza, Heber Bautista, Leopoldina Falcon, Patricia Hernandez, and Zaima Mazorra, “Immunological and histological evaluation of clinical samples from psoriasis patients treated with anti-CD6 itolizumab,” Mabs, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 782–792, 2014.
- D.S. Krupashankar, Sunil Dogra, Mahendra Kura, Abir Saraswat, Leelavathy Budamakuntla, T.K. Sumathy, Radha Shah, M.G. Gopal, T. Narayana Rao, Enrique Montero, M.S. Ramakrishnan, Pradip Nair, and Prasanna C. Ganapathi, “Efficacy and safety of itolizumab, a novel anti-CD6 monoclonal antibody, in patients with moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis: Results of a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, phase-III study,” Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2014.