- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 416796, 8 pages
Item Response Theory Analysis of Two Questionnaire Measures of Arthritis-Related Self-Efficacy Beliefs from Community-Based US Samples
1Department of Epidemiology, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
2Department of Allied Health Science, Division of Physical Therapy, School of Medicine, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
3Department of Psychology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
4Thurston Arthritis Research Center, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
5Departments of Medicine, Orthopedics, and Social Medicine, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Received 23 November 2009; Accepted 2 March 2010
Academic Editor: George D. Kitas
Copyright © 2010 Thelma J. Mielenz et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Teresa J. Brady, “Measures of Self-Efficacy,” Arthritis Care & Research, vol. 63, pp. S473–S485, 2011.
- Lotte A. H. Hermsen, Johannes C. van der Wouden, Stephanie S. Leone, Martin Smalbrugge, Henriëtte E. van der Horst, and Joost Dekker, “The longitudinal association of cognitive appraisals and coping strategies with physical functioning in older adults with joint pain and comorbidity: a cohort study,” BMC Geriatrics, vol. 16, no. 1, 2016.