- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 759868, 6 pages
B-Cell Pathology in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
1Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and Neurooncology, Pediatric Stem Cell Transplantation Program, Children's Hospital, University of Würzburg, Josef-Schneider-Str. 2, 97080 Würzburg, Germany
2Pediatric Rheumatology, Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Children's Hospital, University of Würzburg, Josef-Schneider-Str. 2, 97080 Würzburg, Germany
3Vivantes Children's Hospital, Friedrichshain, Landsberger Allee 49, 10249 Berlin, Germany
Received 29 September 2010; Accepted 4 November 2010
Academic Editor: Ruben Burgos-Vargas
Copyright © 2010 V. Wiegering et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- David S. Gibson, Ji Qiu, Eliseo A. Mendoza, Kristi Barker, Madeleine E. Rooney, and Joshua LaBaer, “Circulating and synovial antibody profiling of juvenile arthritis patients by nucleic acid programmable protein arrays,” Arthritis Research & Therapy, vol. 14, no. 2, 2012.
- Verena Wiegering, Jana Frank, Sandra Freudenberg, Henner Morbach, Paul G. Schlegel, Matthias Eyrich, and Beate Winkler, “Impaired B-cell reconstitution in children after chemotherapy for standard or medium risk acute precursor B-lymphoblastic leukemia,” Leukemia & Lymphoma, pp. 1–16, 2013.
- Stephanie Glaesener, Tâm D. Quách, Nils Onken, Frank Weller-Heinemann, Frank Dressler, Hans-Iko Huppertz, Angelika Thon, and Almut Meyer-Bahlburg, “Distinct Effects of Methotrexate and Etanercept on the B Cell Compartment in Patients With Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis,” Arthritis & Rheumatology, vol. 66, no. 9, pp. 2590–2600, 2014.