- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 125485, 10 pages
Efficacy and Effectiveness of Exercise on Tender Points in Adults with Fibromyalgia: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
1Meta-Analytic Research Group, Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center, Department of Community Medicine, School of Medicine, West Virginia University, P.O. Box 9190, Morgantown, WV 26506-9190, USA
2Department of Orthopaedics and Division of Physical Therapy, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV 26506-9196, USA
Received 14 June 2011; Accepted 12 July 2011
Academic Editor: Shinichi Kawai
Copyright © 2011 George A. Kelley et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Karin B. Jensen, Chantal Berna, Marco L. Loggia, Ajay D. Wasan, Robert R. Edwards, and Randy L. Gollub, “The use of functional neuroimaging to evaluate psychological and other non-pharmacological treatments for clinical pain,” Neuroscience Letters, vol. 520, no. 2, pp. 156–164, 2012.
- Akiko Okifuji, and Bradford D. Hare, “Management of Fibromyalgia Syndrome: Review of Evidence,” Pain and Therapy, 2013.
- Tarcisio Brandao Lima, Edson Lopes Lavado, Jefferson Rosa Cardoso, Josilainne Marcelino Dias, Bruno Fles Mazuquin, Carla Tassiana da Silva, Regiane Mazzarioli Pereira Nogueira, and Amelia Pasqual Marques, “The effectiveness of aquatic physical therapy in the treatment of fibromyalgia: a systematic review with meta-analysis,” Clinical Rehabilitation, vol. 27, no. 10, pp. 892–908, 2013.
- Akiko Okifuji, Jeff Gao, Christina Bokat, and Bradford D Hare, “Management of fibromyalgia syndrome in 2016,” Pain Management, 2016.
- Giovana Fernandes, Fabio Jennings, Michele Vieira Nery Cabral, Ana Letícia Pirozzi Buosi, and Jamil Natour, “Swimming Improves Pain and Functional Capacity of Patients With Fibromyalgia: A Randomized Controlled Trial,” Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2016.