- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 146398, 5 pages
Use of Clinical Disease Activity Index Score for Assessment of Disease Activity in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients: An Indian Experience
Department of Medicine, Pt. BDS PGIMS, Haryana Rohtak 124001, India
Received 26 August 2011; Revised 10 November 2011; Accepted 15 November 2011
Academic Editor: George D. Kitas
Copyright © 2011 H. Singh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Abdel Moneim H. Helal, Enas M. Shahine, Marwa M. Hassan, Doaa I. Hashad, and Riham Abdel Moneim, “Fatigue in rheumatoid arthritis and its relation to interleukin-6 serum level,” The Egyptian Rheumatologist, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 153–157, 2012.
- Edward Bernton, William Gannon, William Kramer, and Eduard Kranz, “PRTX-100 and methotrexate in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis: A Phase Ib randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-escalation study,” Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development, 2014.