- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 205904, 10 pages
Integrative Structural Biomechanical Concepts of Ankylosing Spondylitis
1Department of Medicine, University of Illinois College of Medicine, Peoria, IL 61656, USA
2Department of Mechanical Engineering, Bradley University, Peoria, IL 61625, USA
3Department of Physical Therapy & Health Science, Bradley University, Peoria, IL 61625, USA
4Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Bradley University, Peoria, IL 61625, USA
Received 31 August 2011; Revised 6 October 2011; Accepted 7 October 2011
Academic Editor: Ruben Burgos-Vargas
Copyright © 2011 Alfonse T. Masi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Vleeming, M. D. Schuenke, A. T. Masi, J. E. Carreiro, L. Danneels, and F. H. Willard, “The sacroiliac joint: an overview of its anatomy, function and potential clinical implications,” Journal of Anatomy, vol. 221, no. 6, pp. 537–567, 2012.
- Alfonse T. Masi, “Might axial myofascial properties and biomechanical mechanisms be relevant to ankylosing spondylitis and axial spondyloarthritis?,” Arthritis Research & Therapy, vol. 16, no. 2, 2014.
- Brian J. Andonian, Alfonse T. Masi, Jean C. Aldag, Alexander J. Barry, Brandon A. Coates, Katherine Emrich, Jacqueline Henderson, Joseph Kelly, and Kalyani Nair, “Greater Resting Lumbar Extensor Myofascial Stiffness in Younger Ankylosing Spondylitis Patients Than Age-Comparable Healthy Volunteers Quantified by Myotonometry,” Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2015.