- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 361279, 4 pages
Coxarthritis as the Presenting Symptom of Gaucher Disease Type 1
12nd Division of Paediatrics, G. Gaslini Institute, Largo Gaslini 5, 16129 Genova, Italy
2Department of Diagnostic Imaging, G. Gaslini Institute, Largo Gaslini 5, 16129 Genova, Italy
32nd Division of Paediatrics, G. Gaslini Institute, University of Genoa, Largo Gaslini 5, 16129 Genova, Italy
Received 1 December 2010; Revised 21 January 2011; Accepted 22 January 2011
Academic Editor: Shigeru Kotake
Copyright © 2011 Giacomo Brisca et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Andersson, P. Kaplan, K. Kacena, and J. Yee, “Eight-year clinical outcomes of long-term enzyme replacement therapy for 884 children with gaucher disease type 1,” Pediatrics, vol. 122, no. 6, pp. 1182–1190, 2008.
- M. Maas, T. Hangartner, G. Mariani et al., “Recommendations for the assessment and monitoring of skeletal manifestations in children with Gaucher disease,” Skeletal Radiology, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 185–188, 2008.
- P. K. Mistry, S. Sadan, R. Yang, J. Yee, and M. Yang, “Consequences of diagnostic delays in type 1 Gaucher disease: the need for greater awareness among Hematologists-Oncologists and an opportunity for early diagnosis and intervention,” American Journal of Hematology, vol. 82, no. 8, pp. 697–701, 2007.
- P. Kaplan, H. C. Andersson, K. A. Kacena, and J. D. Yee, “The clinical and demographic characteristics of nonneuronopathic Gaucher Disease in 887 children at diagnosis,” Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, vol. 160, no. 6, pp. 603–608, 2006.
- J. I. Pérez-Calvo, M. Roca-Espiaú, and G. M. Pastores, “Bone crisis in stable Gaucher's disease,” Quarterly Journal of Medicine, vol. 98, no. 12, pp. 916–918, 2005.
- M. J. Allen, B. J. Myer, A. M. Khokher, N. Rushton, and T. M. Cox, “Pro-inflammatory cytokines and the pathogenesis of Gaucher's disease: increased release of interleukin-6 and interleukin-10,” Quarterly Journal of Medicine, vol. 90, no. 1, pp. 19–25, 1997.