- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 454873, 9 pages
Current Surgical Treatment of Knee Osteoarthritis
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Hôpital Cantonal Fribourg, 1708 Fribourg, Switzerland
Received 14 August 2010; Revised 4 January 2011; Accepted 28 February 2011
Academic Editor: Annamaria Iagnocco
Copyright © 2011 Karolin Rönn et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gunter Spahn, Gunther O. Hofmann, and Hans M. Klinger, “The effects of arthroscopic joint debridement in the knee osteoarthritis: results of a meta-analysis,” Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 1553–1561, 2012.
- Federico Cabitza, Vincenza Ragone, Paolo Arrigoni, Jón Karlsson, and Pietro Randelli, “Management of knee injuries: consensus-based indications from a large community of orthopaedic surgeons,” Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 708–719, 2012.
- C. Belvedere, S. Tamarri, D. P. Notarangelo, A. Ensini, A. Feliciangeli, and A. Leardini, “Three-dimensional motion analysis of the human knee joint: comparison between intra- and post-operative measurements,” Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, 2012.
- D. Goebel, and W. Schultz, “The Columbus Knee System: 4-Year Results of a New Deep Flexion Design Compared to the NexGen Full Flex Implant,” Arthritis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–7, 2012.
- A. Moreno, A. Silvestre, and P. Carpintero, “SECOT consensus on medial femorotibial osteoarthritis,” Revista Española de Cirugía Ortopédica y Traumatología (English Edition), vol. 57, no. 6, pp. 417–428, 2013.
- A. Moreno, A. Silvestre, and P. Carpintero, “Consenso SECOT artrosis femorotibial medial,” Revista Española de Cirugía Ortopédica y Traumatología, 2013.
- E. López-Ruiz, M. Perán, J. Cobo-Molinos, G. Jiménez, M. Picón, M. Bustamante, F. Arrebola, M.C. Hernández-Lamas, A.D. Delgado-Martínez, E. Montañez, and J.A. Marchal, “Chondrocytes extract from patients with osteoarthritis induces chondrogenesis in infrapatellar fat pad-derived stem cells,” Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 246–258, 2013.
- A. J. Wilson, and N. P. Thomas, “Osteotomy around the knee: evolution, principles and results,” Knee Surgery Sports Traumatology Arthroscopy, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 3–22, 2013.
- Alexander D. Liddle, and Elise C. Pegg, “Knee replacement for osteoarthritis,” Maturitas, vol. 75, no. 2, pp. 131–136, 2013.
- Sufian S. Ahmad, Kim Huber, Dimitrios S. Evangelopoulos, Barbara Kleer, Hendrik Kohlhof, Michael Schär, Stefan Eggli, and Sandro Kohl, “The Cement Prosthesis-Like Spacer: An Intermediate Halt on the Road to Healing,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Chul-Hwan Moon, Ogon Kwon, Chang-Hoon Woo, Hee-Duk Ahn, Young-Sam Kwon, Soo-Jin Park, Chang-Hyun Song, and Sae-Kwang Ku, “Therapeutic Effect of Irradiation of Magnetic Infrared Laser on Osteoarthritis Rat Model,” Photochemistry and Photobiology, 2014.
- Katy Washington, and Carol Shacklady, “Patients' Experience of Shared Decision Making Using an Online Patient Decision Aid for Osteoarthritis of the Knee - A Service Evaluation,” Musculoskeletal Care, 2014.
- Avi Elbaz, Amit Mor, Ganit Segal, Ronen Debi, Nachshon Shazar, and Amir Herman, “Novel Classification of Knee Osteoarthritis Severity Based on Spatiotemporal Gait Analysis,” Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 2014.
- Kurubaran Ganasegeran, J. Michael Menke, Vasudeva Murthy Challakere Ramaswamy, Rizal Abdul Manaf, Aied M. Alabsi, and Sami Abdo Radman Al-Dubai, “Level and Determinants of Knowledge of Symptomatic Knee Osteoarthritis among Railway Workers in Malaysia,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.