- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 571519, 9 pages
The Influence of Radiographic Severity on the Relationship between Muscle Strength and Joint Loading in Obese Knee Osteoarthritis Patients
1Clinical Motor Function Laboratory, The Parker Institute, Frederiksberg Hospital, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
2Department of Medicine and Anatomy, Panum Institute, University of Copenhagen, 2200 Copenhagen, Denmark
3Department of Radiology, Frederiksberg Hospital, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
Received 14 December 2010; Revised 15 February 2011; Accepted 17 February 2011
Academic Editor: K. L. Bennell
Copyright © 2011 Jens Aaboe et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Deepak Kumar, Karupppasamy Subburaj, Wilson Lin, Dimitrios C. Karampinos, Charles E. McCulloch, Xiaojuan Li, Thomas M. Link, Richard B. Souza, and Sharmila Majumdar, “Quadriceps and Hamstrings Morphology Is Related to Walking Mechanics and Knee Cartilage MRI Relaxation Times in Young Adults,” Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy, vol. 43, no. 12, pp. 881–890, 2013.
- Isabel A.C. Baert, Ilse Jonkers, Filip Staes, Frank P. Luyten, Steven Truijen, and Sabine M.P. Verschueren, “Gait characteristics and lower limb muscle strength in women with early and established knee osteoarthritis,” Clinical Biomechanics, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 40–47, 2013.
- Murali K. Mallela, Marie Strobl, Ryan R. Poulsen, Christopher C. Wendler, Carmen J. Booth, and Scott A. Rivkees, “Evaluation of Developmental Toxicity of Propylthiouracil and Methimazole,” Birth Defects Research Part B: Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology, 2014.
- Kristina M. Calder, Stacey M. Acker, Neha Arora, Karen A. Beattie, Jack P. Callaghan, and Jonathan D. Adachi, “Alexithymia, Depression, Inflammation, and Pain in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis,” Arthritis Care & Research, vol. 66, no. 5, pp. 687–694, 2014.
- Kristina M. Calder, Stacey M. Acker, Neha Arora, Karen A. Beattie, Jack P. Callaghan, Jonathan D. Adachi, and Monica R. Maly, “Knee Power Is an Important Parameter in Understanding Medial Knee Joint Load in Knee Osteoarthritis,” Arthritis Care & Research, vol. 66, no. 5, pp. 687–694, 2014.