- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 578252, 8 pages
Dynamic Contrast Enhanced MRI Can Monitor the Very Early Inflammatory Treatment Response upon Intra-Articular Steroid Injection in the Knee Joint: A Case Report with Review of the Literature
1Department of Radiology, Frederiksberg Hospital, Nordrefasanvej 57, Frederiksberg Hospital 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
2Parker Institute, Frederiksbeg Hospital, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
3Image Analysis Ltd, Leeds, BD17 7EZ, UK
4Department of Rheumatology, University of Genoa, 16126 Genoa, Italy
5Department of Rheumatology Hvidovre, Herlev Hospitals, 2730 Herlev, Denmark
6Rheumatology Division, Kennedy Institute, Imperial College, London, SW7 2AZ, UK
Received 22 September 2010; Revised 1 December 2010; Accepted 21 January 2011
Academic Editor: Pascal Richette
Copyright © 2011 Mikael Boesen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mikael Boesen, Olga Kubassova, Rasmus Bouert, Mette B. Axelsen, Mikkel Ostergaard, Marco A. Cimmino, Bente Danneskiold-Samsoe, Kim Horslev-Petersen, and Henning Bliddal, “Correlation between computer-aided dynamic gadolinium-enhanced MRI assessme nt of inflammation and semi-quantitative synovitis and bone marrow oedema s cores of the wrist in patients with rheumatoid arthritis-a cohort study,” Rheumatology, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 134–143, 2012.
- Mb Axelsen, Bj Ejbjerg, Ml Hetland, H Skjødt, O Majgaard, Ub Lauridsen, K Hørslev-Petersen, M Boesen, O Kubassova, H Bliddal, and M Østergaard, “Differentiation between early rheumatoid arthritis patients and healthy persons by conventional and dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging,” Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology, pp. 1–10, 2013.