- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 580632, 6 pages
Serum Leptin Concentration Positively Correlates with Body Weight and Total Fat Mass in Postmenopausal Japanese Women with Osteoarthritis of the Knee
1Institute for Integrated Sports Medicine, Keio University School of Medicine, 35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-8582, Japan
2Department of Neurology, Mitate Hospital, Tagawa, Fukuoka 826-0041, Japan
Received 11 August 2010; Accepted 5 January 2011
Academic Editor: Marco Amedeo Cimmino
Copyright © 2011 Jun Iwamoto et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- W.E. Van Spil, P.M.J. Welsing, M. Kloppenburg, S.M. Bierma-Zeinstra, J.W.J. Bijlsma, S.C. Mastbergen, and F.P.J.G. Lafeber, “Cross-sectional and predictive associations between plasma adipokines and radiographic signs of early-stage knee osteoarthritis: data from CHECK,” Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, vol. 20, no. 11, pp. 1278–1285, 2012.
- Irene E. M. Bultink, and Willem F. Lems, “Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis: What Is the Overlap?,” Current Rheumatology Reports, vol. 15, no. 5, 2013.
- Igho Onakpoya, Lucy Davies, Paul Posadzki, and Edzard Ernst, “ The Efficacy of Irvingia Gabonensis Supplementation in the Management of Overweight and Obesity: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials ,” Journal of Dietary Supplements, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 29–38, 2013.