- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 751593, 7 pages
Popliteal Cysts in Paediatric Patients: Clinical Characteristics and Imaging Features on Ultrasound and MRI
1Department of Paediatric Radiology, Institute of Radiology, University Hospital Wuerzburg, 97080 Wuerzburg, Germany
2Department of Paediatrics, University Hospital Wuerzburg, 97080 Wuerzburg, Germany
Received 25 October 2010; Revised 18 February 2011; Accepted 9 March 2011
Academic Editor: Alejandro Balsa
Copyright © 2011 Henning Neubauer et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Miguel Ángel Saavedra, José Eduardo Navarro-Zarza, Pablo Villaseñor-Ovies, Juan J. Canoso, Angélica Vargas, Karla Chiapas-Gasca, Cristina Hernández-Díaz, and Robert A. Kalish, “Clinical Anatomy of the Knee,” Reumatología Clínica, vol. 8, pp. 39–45, 2012.
- Samir H. Shah, and Michael J. Callahan, “Ultrasound evaluation of superficial lumps and bumps of the extremities in children: a 5-year retrospective review,” Pediatric Radiology, vol. 43, no. S1, pp. 23–40, 2013.
- M. Navallas, M. Rebollo Polo, L. Riaza, J. Muchart López, and T. Maristany, “Artritis idiopática juvenil, peculiaridades de la imagen en la edad pediátrica con especial interés en la resonancia magnética,” Radiología, 2013.