- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 810649, 10 pages
The Current Concept of T H 17 Cells and Their Expanding Role in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
1Department of Pathology, Immunology, and Laboratory Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
2Department of Oral Biology, College of Dentistry, University of Florida, 1600 SW Archer Road, P.O. Box 100424 Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
3Center for Orphan Autoimmune Disorders, College of Dentistry, University of Florida, 1600 SW Archer Roadd, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
4Eli and Edythe L. Broad Institute, 7 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
5Department of Chemical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 77 Massachusetts Avenue, E25-545, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Received 24 September 2010; Revised 14 December 2010; Accepted 23 January 2011
Academic Editor: G. D. Kitas
Copyright © 2011 Daniel Perry et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Konstantinos Tselios, Charalampos Koumaras, Murray B. Urowitz, and Dafna D. Gladman, “Do current arterial hypertension treatment guidelines apply to systemic lupus erythematosus patients? A critical appraisal,” Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism, 2013.
- Marianne Frieri, “Mechanisms of disease for the clinician: systemic lupus erythematosus,” Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, vol. 110, no. 4, pp. 228–232, 2013.
- Hongmei Li, Patricia Gonnella, Farinaz Safavi, Ghazal Vessal, Bardia Nourbakhsh, Fang Zhou, Guang-Xian Zhang, and Abdolmohamad Rostami, “Low dose zymosan ameliorates both chronic and relapsing experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis,” Journal of Neuroimmunology, vol. 254, no. 1-2, pp. 28–38, 2013.
- Michelle N. Kelly, Mingquan Zheng, Sanbao Ruan, Jay Kolls, Alain D'Souza, and Judd E. Shellito, “Memory CD4(+) T Cells Are Required for Optimal NK Cell Effector Functions against the Opportunistic Fungal Pathogen Pneumocystis murina,” Journal Of Immunology, vol. 190, no. 1, pp. 285–295, 2013.
- Arezoo Gowhari Shabgah, Ebrahim Fattahi, and Fatemeh Zare Shahneh, “Interleukin-17 in human inflammatory diseases,” Postepy Dermatologii I Alergologii, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 256–261, 2014.
- Ozgur Oktem, Ylmaz Guzel, Senai Aksoy, Elvin Aydin, and Bulent Urman, “Ovarian Function and Reproductive Outcomes of Female Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and the Strategies to Preserve Their Fertility,” Obstetrical & Gynecological Survey, vol. 70, no. 3, pp. 196–210, 2015.