- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 854651, 6 pages
Patella Eversion Reduces Early Knee Range of Motion and Muscle Torque Recovery after Total Knee Arthroplasty: Comparison between Minimally Invasive Total Knee Arthroplasty and Conventional Total Knee Arthroplasty
1Department of Joint Replacement and Tissue Engineering, Graduate School of Medicine, Hokkaido University, N-15, W-7, Kita-Ku, Sapporo 060-8638, Japan
2Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Graduate School of Medicine, Hokkaido University, Sapporo 060-8638, Japan
3Shin-Sapporo Orthopaedic Hospital, Sapporo 004-0022, Japan
Received 9 August 2010; Revised 26 October 2010; Accepted 30 November 2010
Academic Editor: Changhai Ding
Copyright © 2011 Tokifumi Majima et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Emmanuel Thienpont, “Faster quadriceps recovery with the far medial subvastus approach in minimally invasive total knee arthroplasty,” Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, vol. 21, no. 10, pp. 2370–2374, 2012.
- Emmanuel Thienpont, “Faster recovery after minimally invasive surgery in total knee arthroplasty,” Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, vol. 21, no. 10, pp. 2412–2417, 2012.
- Emmanuel Thienpont, Irina Grosu, Sylvie Jonckheere, and Jean Cyr Yombi, “C-reactive protein (CRP) in different types of minimally invasive knee arthroplasty,” Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, vol. 21, no. 11, pp. 2603–2610, 2012.
- Michael C. Liebensteiner, Martin Krismer, Arnold Koller, Barbara Semenitz, and Eckart Mayr, “Does Minimally Invasive Total Knee Arthroplasty Improve Isokinetic Torque?,” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, vol. 470, no. 11, pp. 3233–3239, 2012.
- Zhiwei Jia, Chun Chen, Yaohong Wu, Fan Ding, Xu Tian, Wei Li, Deli Wang, Qing He, and Dike Ruan, “No difference in clinical outcomes after total knee arthroplasty between patellar eversion and non-eversion,” Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, 2014.