- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 136245, 17 pages
A Hierarchy of Patient-Reported Outcomes for Meta-Analysis of Knee Osteoarthritis Trials: Empirical Evidence from a Survey of High Impact Journals
1Research Unit for Musculoskeletal Function and Physiotherapy, Institute of Sports Science and Clinical Biomechanics, University of Southern Denmark, 5230 Odense M, Denmark
2Department of Physiotherapy, Copenhagen University Hospital, Gentofte, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark
3Academic Rheumatology, University of Nottingham, Nottingham NG5 1PB, UK
4Musculoskeletal Statistics Unit, The Parker Institute, Copenhagen University Hospital, Frederiksberg, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
Received 22 February 2012; Accepted 5 April 2012
Academic Editor: Ruben Burgos-Vargas
Copyright © 2012 Carsten Juhl et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Christian S. Kessler, Lea Pinders, Andreas Michalsen, and Holger Cramer, “Ayurvedic interventions for osteoarthritis: a systematic review and meta-analysis,” Rheumatology International, 2014.
- C. Juhl, R. Christensen, E. M. Roos, W. Zhang, and H. Lund, “Impact of Exercise Type and Dose on Pain and Disability in Knee Osteoarthritis,” Arthritis & Rheumatology, vol. 66, no. 3, pp. 622–636, 2014.
- Patrick Eriksen, Else M. Bartels, Roy D. Altman, Henning Bliddal, Carsten Juhl, and Robin Christensen, “Risk of Bias and Brand Explain the Observed Inconsistency in Trials on Glucosamine for Symptomatic Relief of Osteoarthritis: A Meta-Analysis of Placebo-Controlled Trials,” Arthritis Care & Research, vol. 66, no. 12, pp. 1844–1855, 2014.
- Else M. Bartels, Vibeke N. Folmer, Henning Bliddal, Roy D. Altman, Carsten Juhl, Simon Tarp, Weiya Zhang, and Robin Christensen, “Efficacy and safety of ginger in osteoarthritis patients: A meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled trials,” Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 2014.
- Julie B. Hansen, Carsten B. Juhl, Isabelle Boutron, Peter Tugwell, Elizabeth A. T. Ghogomu, Jordi Pardo Pardo, Tamara Rader, George A. Wells, Alain Mayhew, Lara Maxwell, Hans Lund, and Robin Christensen, “Assessing bias in osteoarthritis trials included in Cochrane reviews: protocol for a meta-epidemiological study,” Bmj Open, vol. 4, no. 10, 2014.
- Tae Hoon Kim, Eun-Hye Kim, and Hwi-young Cho, “The effects of the CORE programme on pain at rest, movement-induced and secondary pain, active range of motion, and proprioception in female office wo,” Clinical Rehabilitation, vol. 29, no. 7, pp. 653–662, 2015.
- J. B. Thorlund, C. B. Juhl, E. M. Roos, and L. S. Lohmander, “Arthroscopic surgery for degenerative knee: systematic review and meta-analysis of benefits and harms,” Bmj-British Medical Journal, vol. 350, 2015.
- Raveendhara R. Bannuru, Christopher H. Schmid, David M. Kent, Elizaveta E. Vaysbrot, John B. Wong, and Timothy E. McAlindon, “Comparative Effectiveness of Pharmacologic Interventions for Knee Osteoarthritis A Systematic Review and Network Meta-analysis,” Annals Of Internal Medicine, vol. 162, no. 1, pp. 46–U189, 2015.
- Lisa T. Hoglund, Margery A. Lockard, Mary F. Barbe, Howard J. Hillstrom, Jinsup Song, William R. Reinus, and Ann E. Barr-Gillespie, “Physical performance measurement in persons with patellofemoral osteoarthritis: A pilot study,” Journal Of Back And Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 335–342, 2015.