- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 137635, 7 pages
Work Productivity in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Relationship with Clinical and Radiological Features
1Section of Rheumatology, Hospital General de Agudos “Dr. Enrique Tornú,” Combatientes de Malvinas 3002, C1427ARN Buenos Aires, Argentina
2Instituto de Rehabilitación Psicofísica (I.R.E.P.), C1428DQG Buenos Aires, Argentina
3Organización Médica de Investigación, C1015ABO Buenos Aires, Argentina
4Práctica Médica Privada, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Received 31 May 2012; Accepted 27 August 2012
Academic Editor: Juan-Manuel Anaya
Copyright © 2012 Rafael Chaparro del Moral et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Kavanaugh, D. Gladman, D. van der Heijde, O. Purcaru, and P. Mease, “Improvements in productivity at paid work and within the household, and increased participation in daily activities after 24 weeks of certolizumab pegol treatment of patients with psoriatic arthritis: results of a phase 3 double-blind randomised placebo-controlled study,” Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, vol. 74, no. 1, pp. 44–51, 2014.
- P. H. de Jong, J. M. Hazes, H. K. Han, M. Huisman, D. van Zeben, P. A. van der Lubbe, A. H. Gerards, B. van Schaeybroeck, P. B. de Sonnaville, M. V. van Krugten, J. J. Luime, and A. E. Weel, “Randomised comparison of initial triple DMARD therapy with methotrexate monotherapy in combination with low-dose glucocorticoid bridging therapy; 1-year data of the tREACH trial,” Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, vol. 73, no. 7, pp. 1331–1339, 2014.
- Helga Radner, Josef S. Smolen, and Daniel Aletaha, “Remission in rheumatoid arthritis: benefit over low disease activity in patient-reported outcomes and costs,” Arthritis Research & Therapy, vol. 16, no. 1, 2014.