- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 176298, 6 pages
Psoriatic Arthritis: An Update
1Department of Internal Medicine, University of Chicago (NorthShore), 2650 Ridge Avenue, Evanston, IL 60201, USA
2Department of Dermatology, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75246, USA
Received 3 August 2012; Accepted 13 October 2012
Academic Editor: Shigeru Kotake
Copyright © 2012 Peter Lloyd et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bruce W. Kirkham, Arthur Kavanaugh, and Kristian Reich, “IL-17A: A Unique Pathway in Immune-Mediated Diseases: Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, and Rheumatoid Arthritis,” Immunology, 2013.
- Wolf-Henning Boehncke, and Alan Menter, “Burden of Disease: Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis,” American Journal of Clinical Dermatology, 2013.
- Jane Hsieh, Sabeeda Kadavath, and Petros Efthimiou, “Can traumatic injury trigger psoriatic arthritis? A review of the literature,” Clinical Rheumatology, 2013.
- Caitriona Ryan, Neil J. Korman, Joel M. Gelfand, Henry W. Lim, Craig A. Elmets, Steven R. Feldman, Alice B. Gottlieb, John Y.M. Koo, Mark Lebwohl, Craig L. Leonardi, Abby S. Van Voorhees, Reva Bhushan, and Alan Menter, “Research gaps in psoriasis: Opportunities for future studies,” Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2013.
- Mayuko Yamamoto, Kimiko Nakajima, Mikiro Takaishi, Shun Kitaba, Yasuhiro Magata, Sayo Kataoka, and Shigetoshi Sano, “Psoriatic Inflammation Facilitates the Onset of Arthritis in a Mouse Model,” Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 2014.
- Kate McKeage, “Ustekinumab: A Review of Its Use in Psoriatic Arthritis,” Drugs, vol. 74, no. 9, pp. 1029–1039, 2014.
- Matthew K. Sandre, and Sherry Rohekar, “Psoriatic arthritis and nail changes: Exploring the relationship,” Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism, 2014.
- D. Graceffa, E. Maiani, I. Sperduti, F. Ceralli, and C. Bonifati, “Clinical remission of psoriatic arthritis in patients receiving continuous biological therapies for 1 year: the experience of an outpatient dermatological clinic for psoriasis,” Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 2014.
- U. Mattsson, G. Warfvinge, and M. Jontell, “Oral psoriasis—a diagnostic dilemma: a report of two cases and a review of the literature,” Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology, 2015.
- Constantin Caruntu, Daniel Boda, Georgiana Dumitrascu, Carolina Constantin, and Monica Neagu, “Proteomics focusing on immune markers in psoriatic arthritis,” Biomarkers In Medicine, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 513–528, 2015.