- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 185208, 6 pages
The Influence of Obesity on Patient Reported Outcomes following Total Knee Replacement
1Rehabilitation Sciences, Queen Margaret University, Queen Margaret University Drive, Musselburgh, East Lothian, EH21 6UU, UK
2Orthopaedic Department, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, 51, Little France Crescent, Old Dalkeith Road, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH16 4SA, UK
Received 31 May 2012; Accepted 12 September 2012
Academic Editor: Bruce M. Rothschild
Copyright © 2012 Vandana Ayyar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- N.D. Clement, D. MacDonald, R. Burnett, and S.J. Breusch, “Diabetes does not influence the early outcome of total knee replacement: A prospective study assessing the Oxford knee score, short form 12, and patient satisfaction,” The Knee, 2013.
- N. D. Clement, and R. Burnett, “Patient satisfaction after total knee arthroplasty is affected by their general physical well-being,” Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, 2013.
- Alejandro Lizaur-Utrilla, Francisco A. Miralles-Muñoz, Javier Sanz-Reig, and Isabel Collados-Maestre, “Cementless Total Knee Arthroplasty In Obese Patients. A prospective matched study with follow-up of 5–10years,” The Journal of Arthroplasty, 2013.
- Alexander D. Liddle, Andrew Judge, Hemant Pandit, and David W. Murray, “Determinants of revision and functional outcome following unicompartmental knee replacement,” Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 2014.
- Sue L. Visscher, Walter K. Kremers, James M. Naessens, and David G. Lewallen, “The Effect of Obesity on Direct Medical Costs in Total Knee Arthroplasty,” Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery-American Volume, vol. 96A, no. 9, pp. 718–724, 2014.