- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 213817, 7 pages
The Columbus Knee System: 4-Year Results of a New Deep Flexion Design Compared to the NexGen Full Flex Implant
1Orthopaedic Clinic Donaueschingen, Karlstraβe 10, 78 166 Donaueschingen, Germany
2Orthopaedic Department, University of Göttingen, Robert Koch Straβe 40, 37 075 Göttingen, Germany
Received 15 November 2011; Revised 17 December 2011; Accepted 19 December 2011
Academic Editor: Changhai Ding
Copyright © 2012 D. Goebel and W. Schultz. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mark Yaffe, Michael Luo, Nitin Goyal, Philip Chan, Anay Patel, Max Cayo, and S. David Stulberg, “Clinical, functional, and radiographic outcomes following total knee arthroplasty with patient-specific instrumentation, computer-assisted surgery, and manual instrumentation: a short-term follow-up study,” International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, 2013.
- Nadia C. Sciberras, Angela H. Deakin, and Frederic Picard, “Mid-term clinical follow-up of the Columbus® cruciate retaining total knee replacement,” Current Orthopaedic Practice, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. E1–E6, 2015.