- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 239310, 7 pages
Prostaglandins and Rheumatoid Arthritis
Department of Immunology, School of Public Health, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, P.O. Box 6446, Tehran 14155, Iran
Received 21 July 2012; Revised 26 September 2012; Accepted 18 October 2012
Academic Editor: Peter M. van der Kraan
Copyright © 2012 Mohammad Javad Fattahi and Abbas Mirshafiey. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- David R. Webb, “Animal Models of Human Disease: Animal Models of Inflammation,” Biochemical Pharmacology, 2013.
- Rosane M. S. Santos, Sara M. Oliveira, Cássia R. Silva, Carin Hoffmeister, Juliano Ferreira, and Jamil Assreuy, “Anti-nociceptive and anti-edematogenic effects of glibenclamide in a model of acute gouty attack in rats,” Inflammation Research, vol. 62, no. 6, pp. 617–625, 2013.
- Xiaoxiao Wang, Chunming Wang, Jiming Wang, Siqi Zhao, Kuo Zhang, Jingmin Wang, Wei Zhang, Chunfu Wu, and Jingyu Yang, “Pseudoginsenoside-F11 (PF11) exerts anti-neuroinflammatory effects on LPS-activated microglial cells by inhibiting TLR4-mediated TAK1/IKK/NF-κB, MAPKs and Akt signaling pathways,” Neuropharmacology, 2014.