- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 242159, 5 pages
Osteoarthritis of the Wrist STT Joint and Radiocarpal Joint
1Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Department of Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, 3550 Terrace St., Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
2Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine, 510 South Kingshighway, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
Received 20 June 2012; Accepted 23 July 2012
Academic Editor: Marco Amedeo Cimmino
Copyright © 2012 Ronit Wollstein et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Takeshi Katayama, Hiroshi Ono, Daisuke Suzuki, Manabu Akahane, Shohei Omokawa, and Yasuhito Tanaka, “Distribution of primary osteoarthritis in the ulnar aspect of the wrist and the factors that are correlated with ulnar wrist osteoarthritis: a cross-sectional study,” Skeletal Radiology, 2013.
- Joyce C. Mhlanga, John A. Carrino, Martin Lodge, Hao Wang, and Richard L. Wahl, “18F-FDG PET of the hands with a dedicated high-resolution PEM system (arthro-PET): correlation with PET/CT, radiography and clinical parameters,” European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, 2014.
- Laura E. Scordino, Jenna Bernstein, Michael Nakashian, Masai McIntosh, Mark P. Cote, Craig M. Rodner, and Jennifer Moraitis Wolf, “Radiographic Prevalence of Scaphotrapeziotrapezoid Osteoarthrosis,” The Journal of Hand Surgery, 2014.