- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 371909, 17 pages
Cardiovascular Disease in Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Systematic Literature Review in Latin America
Center for Autoimmune Diseases Research (CREA), School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Universidad del Rosario, 111221 Bogotá, Colombia
Received 31 July 2012; Accepted 27 August 2012
Academic Editor: Claudio Galarza-Maldonado
Copyright © 2012 Juan Camilo Sarmiento-Monroy et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jenny Amaya-Amaya, Juan Camilo Sarmiento-Monroy, Ruben-Dario Mantilla, Ricardo Pineda-Tamayo, Adriana Rojas-Villarraga, and Juan-Manuel Anaya, “Novel risk factors for cardiovascular disease in rheumatoid arthritis,” Immunologic Research, 2013.
- Jenny Amaya-Amaya, Juan Camilo Sarmiento-Monroy, Julián Caro-Moreno, Nicolás Molano-González, Rubén D. Mantilla, Adriana Rojas-Villarraga, and Juan-Manuel Anaya, “Cardiovascular Disease in Latin American Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: A Cross-Sectional Study and a Systematic Review,” Autoimmune Diseases, vol. 2013, pp. 1–20, 2013.
- Elena Myasoedova, Cynthia S. Crowson, Abigail B. Green, Eric L. Matteson, and Sherine E. Gabriel, “Longterm Blood Pressure Variability in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Its Effect on Cardiovascular Events and All-cause Mortality in RA: A Population-based Comparative Cohort Study,” Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 41, no. 8, pp. 1638–1644, 2014.
- Eung Ju Kim, Baek-hui Kim, Hong Seog Seo, Yong Jik Lee, Hyun Hee Kim, Hyun-Hwa Son, and Man Ho Choi, “Cholesterol-Induced Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Atherosclerosis Aggravated by Systemic Inflammation,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 6, 2014.
- C.-H. Chen, K.-Y. Huang, J.-Y. Wang, H.-B. Huang, P. Chou, and C.-C. Lee, “Combined effect of individual and neighbourhood socioeconomic status on mortality of rheumatoid arthritis patients under universal health care coverage system,” Family Practice, 2014.
- Jenny Amaya-Amaya, Laura Montoya-Sánchez, and Adriana Rojas-Villarraga, “Cardiovascular Involvement in Autoimmune Diseases,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–31, 2014.