- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 391567, 7 pages
Rheumatoid Arthritis and Primary Biliary Cirrhosis: Cause, Consequence, or Coincidence?
1Institute of Liver Studies, Division of Transplantation Immunology and Mucosal Biology, School of Medicine, King’s College London, London SE5 9RS, UK
2Department of Medicine, University Hospital of Larissa, University of Thessaly Medical School, Viopolis, 41110 Larissa, Greece
3The Sheila Sherlock Liver Centre and University Department of Surgery, Royal Free Hospital, London NW32QG, UK
Received 28 July 2012; Accepted 28 September 2012
Academic Editor: Pierre Youinou
Copyright © 2012 Daniel S. Smyk et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qianjun Li, Bingjian Wang, Feng Pan, Rui Zhang, Lingyan Xiao, Huimin Guo, Shijie Ma, and Chuanwen Zhou, “Association between cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen 4 gene polymorphisms and primary biliary cirrhosis in Chinese population: data from a multicenter study,” Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, vol. 28, no. 8, pp. 1397–1402, 2013.
- Annarosa Floreani, Irene Franceschet, and Nora Cazzagon, “Primary Biliary Cirrhosis: Overlaps with Other Autoimmune Disorders,” Seminars in Liver Disease, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 352–360, 2014.
- Despoina Dimopoulou, Theodoros Dimitroulas, Evangelos Akriviadis, and Alexandros Garyfallos, “Infliximab as a treatment option for patients with rheumatoid arthritis and primary biliary cirrhosis,” Rheumatology International, 2015.
- Ahmad H Ali, Elizabeth J Carey, and Keith D Lindor, “The management of autoimmunity in patients with cholestatic liver diseases,” Expert Review of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, pp. 1–19, 2015.