- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 505842, 9 pages
A Synoviocyte Model for Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis: Response to Ibuprofen, Betamethasone, and Ginger Extract—A Cross-Sectional In Vitro Study
1Department of Rheumatology, The Parker Institute, Copenhagen University Hospital Bispebjerg and Frederiksberg, Nordre Fasanvej 57, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
2Institute for Informatics and Mathematical Modelling, Technical University of Denmark, 2800 Lyngby, Denmark
3Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Copenhagen University Hospital Bispebjerg and Frederiksberg, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
4School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Universitetsparken 2, 2100 København Ø, Denmark
5Faculty of Health Science, University of Copenhagen, 2200 Copenhagen N, Denmark
6Center for Sensory-Motor Interaction, Aalborg University, 9220 Aalborg, Denmark
Received 3 August 2012; Revised 26 November 2012; Accepted 11 December 2012
Academic Editor: Marco Amedeo Cimmino
Copyright © 2012 Søren Ribel-Madsen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jonathan A. Green, Kimberley L. Hirst-Jones, Rose K. Davidson, Orla Jupp, Yongping Bao, Alexander J. MacGregor, Simon T. Donell, and Aedin Cassidy, “The potential for dietary factors to prevent or treat osteoarthritis,” Proceedings of The Nutrition Society, vol. 73, no. 2, pp. 278–288, 2014.
- Piotr Wojdasiewicz, Łukasz A. Poniatowski, and Dariusz Szukiewicz, “The Role of Inflammatory and Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines in the Pathogenesis of Osteoarthritis,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2014, pp. 1–19, 2014.
- Sonja M. Walzer, Daniela Weinmann, and Stefan Toegel, “Medical Plant Extracts for Treating Knee Osteoarthritis: a Snapshot of Recent Clinical Trials and Their Biological Background,” Current Rheumatology Reports, vol. 17, no. 8, 2015.