- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 560634, 28 pages
Prescribing Optimal Nutrition and Physical Activity as “First-Line” Interventions for Best Practice Management of Chronic Low-Grade Inflammation Associated with Osteoarthritis: Evidence Synthesis
1Department of Physical Therapy, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z3
2Department of Physical Therapy, Ringsted and Slagelse Hospitals, Region Zealand, Denmark
Received 7 August 2012; Revised 23 November 2012; Accepted 24 November 2012
Academic Editor: Pierre Youinou
Copyright © 2012 Elizabeth Dean and Rasmus Gormsen Hansen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Joseph B. Gentzel, “On "Pain treatments for patients with osteoarthritis ... " Lluch Girbes E, Nijs J, Torres-Cueco R, Lopez Cubas C. Phys Ther. 2013;93:842-851,” Physical Therapy, vol. 93, no. 9, pp. 1276–1277, 2013.
- Diana C. Sanchez-Ramirez, Marike van der Leeden, Martin van der Esch, Leo D. Roorda, Sabine Verschueren, Jaap H. van Dieen, Joost Dekker, and Willem F. Lems, “Elevated C-reactive protein is associated with lower increase in knee muscle strength in patients with knee osteoarthritis: a 2-year follow-up study i,” Arthritis Research & Therapy, vol. 16, no. 3, 2014.