- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 601763, 11 pages
The Pathogenesis of Nontraumatic Osteonecrosis
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Virginia School of Medicine, 400 Ray C. Hunt Drive, Box 800159, Charlottesville, VA 22908, USA
Received 24 June 2012; Accepted 28 October 2012
Academic Editor: Pierre Youinou
Copyright © 2012 Jesse Seamon et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sabina Antoniu, “Fresh from the designation pipeline: orphan drugs recently designated in the European Union (June – August 2013),” Expert Opinion on Orphan Drugs, vol. 1, no. 12, pp. 1063–1071, 2013.
- Qais Naziri, Vijay Rasquinha, Aditya V. Maheshwari, Ronald E. Delanois, and Michael A. Mont, “Outcomes of Cement less Primary THA for Osteonecrosis in HIV-Infected Patie nts,” Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery-American Volume, vol. 95A, no. 20, pp. 1845–1850, 2013.