- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 648537, 7 pages
Expression of Angiotensin II Receptor-1 in Human Articular Chondrocytes
1Department of Biochemistry, Institute of Medical Science, St. Marianna University School of Medicine, Kawasaki-shi,
Kanagawa 2168511, Japan
2Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, School of Medicine, Yokohama City University, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa 2360004, Japan
3Department of Frontier Medicine, Institute of Medical Science, St. Marianna University School of Medicine, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa 2168512, Japan
4Department of Joint Disease and Rheumatism, Nippon Medical School, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 1138603, Japan
5Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, St. Marianna University School of Medicine, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa 2168511, Japan
6Graduate School of Nutritional Science, Sagami Women's University, Sagamihara-shi, Kanagawa 2520383, Japan
Received 10 August 2012; Revised 21 November 2012; Accepted 5 December 2012
Academic Editor: George D. Kitas
Copyright © 2012 Yuki Kawakami et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kátia D. Silveira, Fernanda M. Coelho, Angélica T. Vieira, Lívia C. Barroso, Celso M. Queiroz-Junior, Vívian V. Costa, Larissa F.C. Sousa, Marilene L. Oliveira, Michael Bader, Tarcíla A. Silva, Robson A.S. Santos, Ana Cristina Simões e Silva, and Mauro M. Teixeira, “Mechanisms of the anti-inflammatory actions of the angiotensin type 1 receptor antagonist losartan in experimental models of arthritis,” Peptides, 2013.
- C. M. Queiroz-Junior, K. D. Silveira, C. R. de Oliveira, A. P. Moura, M. F. M. Madeira, F. M. Soriani, A. J. Ferreira, S. Y. Fukada, M. M. Teixeira, D. G. Souza, and T. A. da Silva, “Protective effects of the angiotensin type 1 receptor antagonist losartan in infection-induced and arthritis-associated alveolar bone loss,” Journal of Periodontal Research, 2015.
- Shan Chen, Monica Grover, Tarek Sibai, Jennifer Black, Nahid Rianon, Abbhirami Rajagopal, Elda Munivez, Terry Bertin, Brian Dawson, Yuqing Chen, Ming-Ming Jiang, Brendan Lee, Tao Yang, and Yangjin Bae, “Losartan increases bone mass and accelerates chondrocyte hypertrophy in developing skeleton,” Molecular Genetics and Metabolism, 2015.
- Hirohisa Kawahata, Daisuke Sotobayashi, Motokuni Aoki, Hideo Shimizu, Hironori Nakagami, Toshio Ogihara, and Ryuichi Morishita, “Continuous infusion of angiotensin II modulates hypertrophic differentiation and apoptosis of chondrocytes in cartilage formation in a fracture model mouse,” Hypertension Research, 2015.
- Y. Chang, and W. Wei, “Angiotensin II in inflammation, immunity and rheumatoid arthritis,” Clinical & Experimental Immunology, vol. 179, no. 2, pp. 137–145, 2015.