- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 735472, 8 pages
Inflammation and Immune Response of Intra-Articular Serotype 2 Adeno-Associated Virus or Adenovirus Vectors in a Large Animal Model
1Comparative Orthopedic Research Laboratories, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, The Ohio State University, 1900 Coffey Road, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
2Gene Therapy Center, The Research Institute at Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
3Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Received 23 August 2011; Accepted 5 October 2011
Academic Editor: Peter M. van der Kraan
Copyright © 2012 Akikazu Ishihara et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R S Watson, T A Broome, P P Levings, B L Rice, J D Kay, A D Smith, E Gouze, J-N Gouze, E A Dacanay, W W Hauswirth, D M Nickerson, M J Dark, P T Colahan, and S C Ghivizzani, “scAAV-mediated gene transfer of interleukin-1-receptor antagonist to synovium and articular cartilage in large mammalian joints,” Gene Therapy, 2012.
- Kevin S. Donnelly, Elizabeth A. Giuliano, Ajay Sharma, Ashish Tandon, Jason T. Rodier, and Rajiv R. Mohan, “Decorin-PEI nanoconstruct attenuates equine corneal fibroblast differentiation,” Veterinary Ophthalmology, 2013.
- C. G. Wilson, F. M. Martin-Saavedra, N. Vilaboa, and R. T. Franceschi, “Advanced BMP Gene Therapies for Temporal and Spatial Control of Bone Regeneration,” Journal Of Dental Research, vol. 92, no. 5, pp. 409–417, 2013.
- Laurie R Goodrich, Jennifer N Phillips, C Wayne McIlwraith, Stacey B Foti, Joshua C Grieger, Steven J Gray, and R Jude Samulski, “Optimization of scAAVIL-1ra In Vitro and In Vivo to Deliver High Levels of Therapeutic Protein for Treatment of Osteoarthritis,” Molecular Therapy — Nucleic Acids, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. e70, 2013.
- J. H. Pigott, A. Ishihara, M. L. Wellman, D. S. Russell, and A. L. Bertone, “Inflammatory effects of autologous, genetically modified autologous, allogeneic, and xenogeneic mesenchymal stem cells after intra-articular injection in horses,” Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedics and Traumatology, vol. 26, no. 6, 2013.
- Christopher G. Wilson, Francisco M. Martín-Saavedra, Frédéric Padilla, Mario L. Fabiilli, Man Zhang, Alexander M. Baez, Christopher J. Bonkowski, Oliver D. Kripfgans, Richard Voellmy, Nuria Vilaboa, J. Brian Fowlkes, and Renny T. Franceschi, “Patterning Expression of Regenerative Growth Factors Using High Intensity Focused Ultrasound,” Tissue Engineering Part C: Methods, pp. 140311135645003, 2014.
- L R Goodrich, J C Grieger, J N Phillips, N Khan, S J Gray, C W McIlwraith, and R J Samulski, “scAAVIL-1ra dosing trial in a large animal model and validation of long-term expression with repeat administration for osteoarthritis therapy,” Gene Therapy, 2015.