- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 741582, 8 pages
Inflammation and Joint Tissue Interactions in OA: Implications for Potential Therapeutic Approaches
1Department of Anatomy and Cellular Biology, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02111, USA
2Department of Biomedical Engineering, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
3Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Tufts Medical Center, 800 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Received 12 January 2012; Revised 4 April 2012; Accepted 26 April 2012
Academic Editor: Changhai Ding
Copyright © 2012 Roshni Rainbow et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R.-X. Zhang, K. Ren, and R. Dubner, “Osteoarthritis pain mechanisms: basic studies in animal models,” Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 1308–1315, 2013.
- Oana Craciunescu, Lucia Moldovan, Magdalena Moisei, and Mihaela Trif, “Liposomal formulation of chondroitin sulfate enhances its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory potential in L929 fibroblast cell line,” Journal Of Liposome Research, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 145–153, 2013.
- X. Jin, J. R. Beguerie, W. Zhang, L. Blizzard, P. Otahal, G. Jones, and C. Ding, “Circulating C reactive protein in osteoarthritis: a systematic review and meta-analysis,” Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, vol. 74, no. 4, pp. 703–710, 2013.
- Dawei Zhang, Xiaorui Cao, Jun Li, and Guangyue Zhao, “MiR-210 inhibits NF-κB signaling pathway by targeting DR6 in osteoarthritis,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, pp. 12775, 2015.
- E. K. Aasvang, I. E. Luna, and H. Kehlet, “Challenges in postdischarge function and recovery: the case of fast-track hip and knee arthroplasty,” British Journal of Anaesthesia, pp. aev257, 2015.
- Bo Chen, Hongsheng Zhan, Mei Chung, Xun Lin, Min Zhang, Jian Pang, and Chenchen Wang, “Chinese Herbal Bath Therapy for the Treatment of Knee Osteoarthritis: Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.
- Byung-Kwan Seo, Won-Suk Sung, Yeon-Cheol Park, and Yong-Hyeon Baek, “The electroacupuncture-induced analgesic effect mediated by 5-HT1, 5-HT3 receptor and muscarinic cholinergic receptors in rat model of collagenase-induced osteoarthritis,” BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 16, no. 1, 2016.
- Guoliang Zhang, Yanhong Sun, Yuewen Wang, Rui Liu, Yimin Bao, and Qi Li, “MiR-502-5p inhibits IL-1β-induced chondrocyte injury by targeting TRAF2,” Cellular Immunology, 2016.
- Heenam Kwon, Nikolaos K. Paschos, Jerry C. Hu, and Kyriacos Athanasiou, “Articular cartilage tissue engineering: the role of signaling molecules,” Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, 2016.