- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 805875, 16 pages
The Role of Different Subsets of Regulatory T Cells in Immunopathogenesis of Rheumatoid Arthritis
1Department of Immunology, School of Public Health, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, P.O. Box 6446, Tehran 14155, Iran
2Imam Hassan Mojtaba Hospital, Alborz University of Medical Sciences, Karaj, Iran
Received 21 July 2012; Revised 11 September 2012; Accepted 20 September 2012
Academic Editor: Ruben Burgos-Vargas
Copyright © 2012 Maryam Gol-Ara et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ladawan Khowawisetsut, Kovit Pattanapanyasat, Nattawat Onlamoon, Ann E. Mayne, Dawn M. Little, Francois Villinger, and Aftab A. Ansari, “Relationships between IL-17(+) Subsets, Tregs and pDCs That Distinguish among SIV Infected Elite Controllers, Low, Medium and High Viral Load Rhesus Macaques,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 4, 2013.
- Rong kun Han, Yue feng Cheng, Shan shan Zhou, Hong Guo, Rui dong He, Li jun Chi, and Li ming Zhang, “Increased Circulating Th17 Cell Populations and Elevated CSF Osteopontin and IL-17 Concentrations in Patients with Guillain-Barré Syndrome,” Journal of Clinical Immunology, 2013.
- Simon Metenou, and Thomas B. Nutman, “Regulatory T cell subsets in filarial infection and their function,” Frontiers In Immunology, vol. 4, 2013.
- Min Li, Lu-Jun Song, and Xin-Yu Qin, “Advances in the cellular immunological pathogenesis of type 1 diabetes,” Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 2014.
- Carmen De Miguel, Nathan P. Rudemiller, Justine M. Abais, and David L. Mattson, “Inflammation and Hypertension: New Understandings and Potential Therapeutic Targets,” Current Hypertension Reports, vol. 17, no. 1, 2014.
- U. Bjarnadottir, A. L. Lemarquis, S. Halldorsdottir, J. Freysdottir, and B. R. Ludviksson, “ The Suppressive Function of Human CD8 + iTregs is Inhibited by IL-1 β and TNF α ,” Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, vol. 80, no. 5, pp. 313–322, 2014.
- Eva Pericolini, Elena Gabrielli, Alessia Alunno, Elena Bartoloni Bocci, Stefano Perito, Siu-Kei Chow, Elio Cenci, Arturo Casadevall, Roberto Gerli, and Anna Vecchiarelli, “Functional Improvement of Regulatory T Cells from Rheumatoid Arthritis Subjects Induced by Capsular Polysaccharide Glucuronoxylomannogalactan,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 10, 2014.
- Gholamreza Azizi, Roobina Boghozian, and Abbas Mirshafiey, “The potential role of angiogenic factors in rheumatoid arthritis,” International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 2014.
- CuiPing Liu, JueAn Jiang, Li Gao, XiaoHan Hu, FengMing Wang, Yu Shen, GeHua Yu, ZuoTao Zhao, and XueGuang Zhang, “A Promoter Region Polymorphism in PDCD-1 Gene Is Associated with Risk of Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Han Chinese Population of Southeastern China,” International Journal of Genomics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Zhaohui Zheng, Xueyi Li, Xiaoyan Li, Jin Ding, Yuan Feng, Jinlin Miao, Xing Luo, Zhenbiao Wu, and Ping Zhu, “Characteristics of regulatory B10 cells in patients with rheumatoid arthritis with different disease status,” Molecular Medicine Reports, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 4584–4591, 2015.
- Joseph Barbi, Drew M. Pardoll, and Fan Pan, “Ubiquitin-dependent regulation of Foxp3 and Treg function,” Immunological Reviews, vol. 266, no. 1, pp. 27–45, 2015.
- Mehdi Yousefi, Ali Akbar Movassaghpour, Karim Shamsasenjan, Ghasem Ghalamfarsa, Sanam Sadreddini, Farhad Jadidi-Niaragh, and Mohammad Hojjat-Farsangi, “The skewed balance between Tregs and Th17 in chronic lymphocytic leukemia,” Future Oncology, vol. 11, no. 10, pp. 1567–1582, 2015.
- B de Andrade Pereira, M Ackermann, S Chaudhary, R Vogel, B Vogt, C Dresch, and C Fraefel, “Tolerance of activated pathogenic CD4+ T cells by transcriptional targeting of dendritic cells,” Gene Therapy, 2015.